Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Life in Six Words

M at Separation of Spheres tagged me for the Memoir meme, so this is my best shot:


"I think it's on my list."

This covers every aspect of Me: academic, wife, mother, daughter, housecleaner, shopper, chef, domestic engineer, medical billing clerk, and teacher (off the top of my head). Once I became a parent...over 9 years ago now, I became dependent on lists. Indeed, one might say I live by my lists, as they tell me what the menu is for the next two weeks; what groceries to get; who to e-mail, what papers to grade, copy, or handout; what phone calls need to be made; what items E needs at Montessori; and when I need to submit an application for funding.

I'm ever so Uncreative, so I'm interested to see what these other very funny and creative people can create. I tag Mad Grad Mom, Notorious Ph.D., LD at 7 Miles to Nowhere, Stewgad, and Harrogate at The Rhetorical Situation. The instructions follow, but I care more about the memoir each of these people create than I do about whether they continue the meme or not.


1. Write your own six-word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play along

1 comment:

M said...

Lists are my friend too! And I needed them before I became a mom.