Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Here..

I may be back here...maybe not.

I survived the Fall semester, which wasn't a small task. It was mentally, physically, emotionally, and professionally the most difficult semester I've ever faced. It took lots of antidepressants and mood stabilizers, which I'm no longer taking, but I survived. There was a point when I wasn't sure if I would, but I'm alive.

I'm still here. Working two jobs (two different schools/departments) and about to take a research trip to the UK for a new project and a conference where I was invited to present.

I'm settling into a completely over-booked, never-enough-time routine of classes, but I may occasionally like to blog again. God knows I probably need the outlet. Not sure anyone is reading, and that's okay. But, I'm here.

1 comment:

L said...

Hi!! Good thing we're in touch over there in facebook. ;) Wow, it sounds like you just had the semester from hell. I hope next school year is better.