Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Here..

I may be back here...maybe not.

I survived the Fall semester, which wasn't a small task. It was mentally, physically, emotionally, and professionally the most difficult semester I've ever faced. It took lots of antidepressants and mood stabilizers, which I'm no longer taking, but I survived. There was a point when I wasn't sure if I would, but I'm alive.

I'm still here. Working two jobs (two different schools/departments) and about to take a research trip to the UK for a new project and a conference where I was invited to present.

I'm settling into a completely over-booked, never-enough-time routine of classes, but I may occasionally like to blog again. God knows I probably need the outlet. Not sure anyone is reading, and that's okay. But, I'm here.

2 comments:

L said...

Hi!! Good thing we're in touch over there in facebook. ;) Wow, it sounds like you just had the semester from hell. I hope next school year is better.

Sanjay Kumar said...

Spine Surgery, Spine Surgery India, Spine Surgery Cost In India Info On Cost Spine Surgery Delhi Bangalore India, Spine Surgery Hospitals Mumbai India, Spine Surgeon India, Spine Surgery Center India, Spine Surgery Doctor India, Spine Surgery Clinic India, then you must search for Spine surgery India, Laser spine surgery India, Best spine surgeon India, Spine surgery best hospital India & spine surgery cost india