Monday, January 05, 2009

Sugar and spice and...whatever

I almost forgot to mention: it's gonna be another girl for the AcadeMama family!

I'd secretly hoped for a girl, as I don't know anything about boys really. I like them and all, but eventually they grow up and get married, and next thing you know, you're the mother-in-law that doesn't get to be in the room when your grandchild is born...Hmph.

So yes, another girl, now if we can only agree on a name. I really like Sydney or Alexandra as first names. Hubby, however, is being slow about picking out names that are even somewhat worthy of serious consideration. We'll see how it goes, we've got right at four months to make a decision.

1 comment:

M said...

Congrats! Although as the mother of a boy, I think you would have done just fine with a boy. And you're right, you have plenty of time to pick out a name.