Sunday, March 16, 2008

On Their Way Home!!

After a long week without my girls, they're finally on their way back home! H just called and said they're about 45 minutes away and that the drive has been traffic and hassle-free!! I was extremely anxious about Hubby making the drive back with both girls, as he has much less patience than I do in general, but especially on the road. He gets frustrated if traffic is backed up, and if you add to that E throwing a fit in the back seat and H just trying to help (but sometimes making it worse), it's more than he can usually deal with calmly.

To make it worse, I had horrible nightmares last night about almost everybody (E, my friend Sarah, random people I went to elementary school with)...it was bizarre. I have the really strange experience of having dreams that are Super Real. As in, I can't get them out of my head Real. I was in tears on the phone with Hubby this morning because I was so upset and nervous about their drive back. I'm sure this had something to do with the fact that it was the first time he was driving with the girls again since the accident. I literally fell asleep repeating the same prayer for their safe drive, over and over.

I'm so excited!! I just can't wait to squeeze them both and give em tons of kisses!

No comments: