Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So Much to Say, So Little Time

It's probably a good thing I have so damn much work to do right now - grading, writing the conference paper for next week, completing the application for the travel grant to attend said conference, course planning for next week, and oh yeah, that dissertation - because this report could easily induce me into an hours-long rant about how much I despise Cowboy George.

Let me see if I've got this right:
170 billion additional dollars for the war (which results in death)....no problem.

35 billion dollars to maintain/improve the health of our nation's children (which results in life or at minimum, improved quality of living)....sorry, no dice. WTF?

1 comment:

M said...

I purposely didn't post on this issue as it would merely turn into another "I hate Bush" rant. I completely agree with everything you've written, though.