Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nail Salons

For any of you - male or female - who gets your nails done, you've gotta check out this video clip from Anjelah Johnson. It's hilarious! I had a very similar experience in a nail salon after the girl working on my toenails accidently broke the skin on my heel while using the pumice stone. When it started bleeding and burning, I pointed it out to her, and she asked (in her heavy Chinese accent): "Your foot like that before?" I assured her it was not!

Enjoy!

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8126430922330991484&q=anjelah+johns

1 comment:

Kate said...

This reminds me, I was just wondering, have you ever heard of these nail files? They work on Acrylic and natural nails. I have tried them and they are incredible! I’ve never heard of anything like them before. They are much healthier for your nails than any other nail file out there. They are made of crystal, so they are also earth friendly. They are also non-porous so they don’t absorb bacteria! I have been trying to spread the word about these things so here is their website... Top Notch Nail Files.